Make the Most of Your Readex Collections: Spring 2015 Training Schedule
- America's Historical Imprints [Register]
Collections covered include Afro-Americana Imprints; The American Civil War Collection; American Pamphlets; The American Slavery Collection; Early American Imprints, Series I and II: Evans and Shaw-Shoemaker; Supplements from the Library Company of Philadelphia; and American Broadsides and Ephemera.
- America's Historical Newspapers and World Newspaper Archive [Register]
Collections covered include Early American Newspapers, American Ethnic Newspapers, Caribbean Newspapers, 20th-Century American Newspapers, American Newspaper Archives and the World Newspaper Archive series.
- America's Historical Periodicals [Register]
This session focuses on African American Periodicals — the largest database of its kind and the inaugural collection in America's Historical Periodicals.
- America's Historical Government Publications [Register]
Collections covered include U.S. Congressional Serial Set, Serial Set Maps, American State Papers, House and Senate Journals and Senate Executive Journals.
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS) Daily Reports, 1941-1996 and Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports, 1957-1995 [Register]
This session highlights the use of these collections for researching 20th-century geopolitics, global relations, political science, history, foreign intelligence and more.
- The Civil War: Antebellum Period to Reconstruction [Register]
This thematic Archive of Americana collection includes multiple document types: newspapers, government documents, broadsides and ephemera.
Other Training Options
In addition to the scheduled sessions above, Readex offers libraries and other institutions the opportunity to request customized Webinars for staff, faculty and students. For more information, please write to email@example.com.