Library Discovery Services aim to provide a single point of entry into a library's collections. Access through any Discovery Service requires an institutional license to Readex MARC Records.
For customers of EBSCO Discovery Service, Ex Libris Primo, Summon Service and OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, MARC Records are available now for the following collections:
- Afro-Americana Imprints 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia*
- American Broadsides and Ephemera, Series I: From the American Antiquarian Society
- The American Civil War Collection, 1860-1922: From the American Antiquarian Society*
- American Pamphlets, Series 1, 1820-1922: From New-York Historical Society
- The American Slavery Collection, 1820-1922: From the American Antiquarian Society
- American State Papers, 1789-1838
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Supplement from the Library Company of Philadelphia, 1670-1800
- Early American Imprints, Series II: Shaw-Shoemaker, 1801-1819
- Early American Imprints, Series II: Supplement from the Library Company of Philadelphia, 1801-1819
- Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports, 1957-1994
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set, 1817-1994
*MARC Records are currently in production and will be updated quarterly until the collection is complete.
All Readex collections of historical newspapers and periodicals—including Early American Newspapers, American Business: Agricultural Newspapers, American Business: Mercantile Papers, American Religion: Denominational Newspapers, American Gazettes: Newspapers of Record, American Politics: Campaign Newspapers, African American Newspapers, African American Periodicals, Caribbean Newspapers, Hispanic American Newspapers, The Civil War: Antebellum Period to Reconstruction (newspapers), and World Newspaper Archive—are available through the following journal listing services:
- Serials Solutions
- EBSCO Full Text Finder/EBSCO A to Z
- Ex Libris SFX
- OCLC WMS Knowledge Base
- Journal Finder (Cox)
- TD Net
For more information, please contact email@example.com.